Posted 19 December 2019
John Wallis has had to stand down as stamp collector due to ill health.
Over the years John has taken in stamps from churches and individuals around the UK. He raised over £19,000 for USPG. We are thankful for all that he has done and wish him well.Our prayers are with him in his retirement.
We have a new system for Stamp collections for our supporters recycling stamps. We have engaged Xchange Master Ltd to handle the stamps.
- ‘My Status, My Health, My Life’
01 December 2019
- Rethinking Mission: Rediscovering the Gospel in 'Christian' nations
08 November 2019
- Bishop Keerthi and his wooden cross
30 October 2019
- Life Stories from Pilgrimage still alive
04 October 2019
- Why USPG will be joining the global climate strike Friday the 20th of September
17 September 2019
- Hurricane Dorian - Rapid Response appeal
10 September 2019