Posted 01 December 2019
To mark World Aids Day, Duncan Dormor and Artwell Sipinyu reflect on an Anglican Church in Zimbabwe programme that is transforming lives with its clear message of love and inclusion.
“I’m 40 years old, HIV-positive, and a single mother with four children.Five years ago, when I discovered my HIV status, I was side-lined by my community.No-one wanted to share utensils with me, and my children were mocked by their classmates.I felt so much shame and suffering that I even contemplated suicide.
- Rethinking Mission: Rediscovering the Gospel in 'Christian' nations
08 November 2019
- Bishop Keerthi and his wooden cross
30 October 2019
- Life Stories from Pilgrimage still alive
04 October 2019
- Why USPG will be joining the global climate strike Friday the 20th of September
17 September 2019
- Hurricane Dorian - Rapid Response appeal
10 September 2019
- Rethinking Mission at Greenbelt 2019
09 September 2019