Posted 24 September 2018
How might twenty-first century mission be redefined as we remember our past?
What can post colonial, post transatlantic slave trade churches and societies offer to missiological thinking today?
Come and rethink mission together with speakers from Latin America and the Caribbean, West Africa and Britain.
- Creationtide - Season of Creation - Week 3
20 September 2018
- NEW CHAPLAIN & REFUGEE PROJECTS OFFICER APPOINTED TO SERVE CALAIS AND ITS MIGRANTS
18 September 2018
- Seriously rethinking mission at Greenbelt 2018
12 September 2018
- Creationtide - Season of Creation - Week 2
06 September 2018
- Creationtide - Season of Creation - Week 1
30 August 2018
- USPG enables new priest from Cape Coast to The Gambia
22 August 2018